Do you know if your saddle is damaging your horse?
A surprising number of equestrians buy saddles off the shelf – without consulting with a professional saddle fitter. But Investing in a proper saddle could be the key to enjoying your horse for many more years and avoiding a future of massive and endless vet bills for a horse you can’t ride.
During this online video course: ‘The Essential Guide to Saddle Fit’ you will learn all about English saddles, how they should fit you and your horse, how to tell when your saddle may be causing a problem and what you should do about it.
The course provides essential knowledge for anyone who rides their horse as well as those already involved in the saddle fitting industry, equine bodyworkers and veterinarians.
Course Structure and Duration :
The course is split into five modules covering
- Module 1 – Saddle Fit Basics – Video – 14minutes 15 seconds
- Module 2 – Saddle Construction – Video – 11 minutes 58 seconds
- Module 3 – How your Saddle Should Fit – Video – 11 minutes 23 seconds
- Module 4 – Signs your Saddle doesn’t Fit – Video – 14 minutes 21 seconds
- Module 5 – Recognising Flaws in your Saddle – Video – 12 minutes 37 seconds
After completing the five video lessons you will be able to take a quiz on each module to assess your understanding.
After completion of the course you will be awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment from Equitopia Centre and Master Saddle Fitters International.
Leading saddle experts Georgie Welge and Lisa Fay guide you through each module using easy to follow video content followed by a short quiz to assess your understanding.