Equitopia is the globally trusted resource for online and in-person educational content on the care, welfare and training of horses.
We bring the most highly qualified professionals in the equine industry to your phone and computer through online courses, webinars, blogs and podcasts.
We hold in-person training around the world through our expanding network of global partners.
We invite you to learn with us – your knowledge will be your gift to your horse every day.
New content is released each month for amateurs and professionals on these topics TRAINING • BEHAVIOUR • RIDER BALANCE & POSTURE • EQUINE WELLNESS • NUTRITION • HOOF CARE • SADDLE FIT • REHABILITATION
In this first part of a three-part blog post, Katja Porenta EEBW, explains how taking a few minutes to give some attention to some small muscles after a dental check up can help your horse experience less discomfort and recover faster.
Part 1 may be accessed by everyone; parts 2 and 3 are open to everyone signed up to the Equitopia membership program.
- 5 Free Members Only Courses
- 10% Discounts on all courses
- Access To Public & Members' Only Video Library (New Videos Added Each Month)
- 'Ask Us Anything' Forum
- Early access to event tickets
- 'From The Horse's Mouth' Podcast (Monthly)
- Summaries of equine research papers
- Live and Recorded Monthly Webinars,Public and Members' Only Blog PostsMonthly Members Digest