Equitopia is the globally trusted resource for online and in-person educational content on the care, welfare and training of horses.
We bring the most highly qualified professionals in the equine industry to your phone and computer through online courses, webinars, blogs and podcasts.
We hold in-person training around the world through our expanding network of global partners.
We invite you to learn with us – your knowledge will be your gift to your horse every day.
New content is released each month for amateurs and professionals on these topics TRAINING • BEHAVIOUR • RIDER BALANCE & POSTURE • EQUINE WELLNESS • NUTRITION • HOOF CARE • SADDLE FIT • REHABILITATION
Just like people, a horse may be either right or left “handed”. In quadrupeds this is known as forelimb dominance or laterality. In this post, Ann Ramsey explains why knowing your horse’s forelimb dominance will help explain his overall posture and behavior patterns.
Equitopia clinics aren’t just sessions with a trainer – they involve a team of experts working together to enable each horse and rider to reach their full potential. If you feel you’re not getting the best results for you and your horse – this post might be just what you need.
- 5 Free Members Only Courses
- 10% Discounts on all courses
- Access To Public & Members' Only Video Library (New Videos Added Each Month)
- 'Ask Us Anything' Forum
- Early access to event tickets
- 'From The Horse's Mouth' Podcast (Monthly)
- Summaries of equine research papers
- Live and Recorded Monthly Webinars,Public and Members' Only Blog PostsMonthly Members Digest