Horses are born with a natural crookedness
But what is suspected to be an advantage when fleeing from predators turns out to be somewhat of a problem in a ridden horse!
Learn from Dr Julianne Waas about the impact of natural crookedness on the body of a horse.
Did you know that ALL webinar recordings are included in all Equitopia membership plans?
Sample of Feedback on this webinar:
– I enjoyed the illustrations which really helped
– This webinar gave me a greater understanding of basic information and principles of crookedness and how important straightness is for the horses well-being and longevity.
– Very informative and clear. Good pace.
– Clear, concise, easy to follow
– Visual aids were very clear and well explained