Equine Zoopharmacognosy – the Innate Self-Medicative Behavior of Horses
You will love this fascinating presentation by Carly Hillier (Dip Eq Sc UL) (Dip IAZ )! Carly discovered Zoopharmacognosy whilst looking for a way to fix issues that conventional medicine was unable to resolve. She is the founder and director of Whitethorn Equine Health in the North West of Ireland.
“The world has not finished learning …. We do not know everything there is to know …. new knowledge and new ways of doing things are being discovered all the time …we need to keep an open mind and we need to keep learning” – Caroline Hegarty, founder Equitopia
This webinar is included as part of the monthly content provided for everyone signed up to Equitopia’s membership program
Equitopia members may view the edited recording on the ‘Webinars’ section of the Equitopia website. Non members who purchase the webinar, may view it by logging into the Equitopia website and clicking on the ‘My Courses’ icon.
Here’s a sample of what people said about this webinar:
- Very much appreciated this one I am an herbalist and was spot on . Also enjoyed the Essential oils where I learned the most !
- I loved it. I’ve always wanted to learn more about this topic and never saw it offered/presented anywhere. It was what I thought but also feels like a lot to learn. I liked some of the specifics provided like jasmine for mood and peppermint for gut. I would like more info. on what best products to source and how to do offerings.
- rather than Google it great to hear from a person writing in the field to give you healthy solutions on common horse issues.
- Thank you so much, it was really informative and helpful! Great pictures and videos, explaining the topic very clearly. 🙂
- Carly was so knowledgeable, and great to listen to. thanks!!
- Thank you for sharing…I appreciate people like you who enjoy sharing . I learned alot and any opportunity to understand equines more is such a gift
- Very interesting seminar. I will listen to my horse more after this!
- Very, Very interesting! Thank you.
- I found it to be informative and interesting.
- I have a keen interest in all things alternative and have used self selection with my animals prior, however I know there is so much to learn. This webinar had a great mix of science, examples and tips for using this modality going forward. Thank you
- Such a great learning experience. Thank you so much.
- Very interesting topic that I’ve never heard off. Exited to learn more and try it out.
- A new field to explore. Very interesting.