Welcome to this course, consisting of 10 videos covering chiropractic care.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Explain what chiropractic care involves
• Differentiate between injuries that may benefit from chiropractic care and those which may require other types of treatment.
• Discuss common misconceptions surrounding chiropractic care
• List a number of pre-chiropractic treatment considerations
• Discuss what to expect during a chiropractic treatment
• Explain what to expect after a chiropractic treatment
The course is presented by Dr. Joanna Robson.
Dr. Joanna Robson is a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, (2002 graduate of the Washington State University Honors Veterinary Medicine Program) and is a:
- Certified Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapist (HOWC)
- Certified Massage Practitioner (Pacific School of Massage)
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (Chi Institute)
- Certified Saddlefitting Technician (Saddlefit4Life)
- Certified Infrared Thermographer (Infraspection Institute and Tech Director of EquineIR.com)
- Nationally and Internationally sought after lecturer and clinician
You may test your knowledge at the end of this course through the quiz. If you score over 70%, you can download a free certificate and an electronic badge to share on your LinkedIn and social media profiles to show you have passed this topic.
YOU MAY NOW PROCEED WITH THE FIRST VIDEO BELOW.