14 Dec 2018 Compassionate Training for Today’s Sport Horse – Topic 1
This course consists of 37 video lessons on 4-D training – presented over 10 topics. The topics may be taken in sequence or if there is a specific area that you are interested in, you may choose to do which ever one(s) meet your needs.
At the end of this first topic, you should be able to:
• Recognize a balanced horse
• Identify the signs of a straight horse
• Discuss how to train a horse forward, downward and out
• Discuss the consequences of low, deep and round training
• Discuss the importance of a training schedule
If you score over 70% in the quiz at the end, you can download a free certificate and an electronic badge to share on your linkedin and social media profiles to show you have passed this topic.
Members are welcome to ask questions and/or discuss the contents of this course on the members’ forum.
TO PURCHASE THIS COURSE, PLEASE GO TO THE SHOP.