Welcome to topic 1 of this course which consists of 37 video lessons on 4-D training – presented over 10 topics. The topics may be taken in sequence or if there is a specific area that you are interested in, you may choose to do which ever one(s) meet your needs.
At the end of this first topic, you should be able to:
• Recognize a balanced horse
• Identify the signs of a straight horse
• Discuss how to train a horse forward, downward and out
• Discuss the consequences of low, deep and round training
• Discuss the importance of a training schedule
You may test your knowledge at the end of this topic through the quiz. If you score over 70%, you can download a free certificate and an electronic badge to share on your LinkedIn and social media profiles to show you have passed this topic.
YOU MAY NOW PROCEED WITH THE FIRST VIDEO OF THIS TOPIC BELOW.