WHAT WE PROVIDE
We offer online courses which focus on:
- Equine behavior
- Rider balance and posture
- Equine Wellness
- Equine nutrition
- Hoof care
- Saddle fit
We collaborate with global industry experts to develop free videos presenting the results of our investigative efforts to owners and trainers, whether you are aiming for international competition or recreational trail riding.
We also develop videos for our membership program on topics including:
- Equine rehabilitation – documenting on a monthly basis how horses with difficulties progress through our program of care and training
- Tips from experts – top tips from some of our experts, including reflections on ‘aha’ moments that helped them on the road to achieving a more harmonious relationship with their horses.
- Building Equitopia – documenting our approach to developing horse-friendly living spaces at our facility in Thornton, CA
- Behind-the-scenes iphone footage of moments our professionals think are worth sharing.
We examine various schools of thought on the care, welfare and training of horses and share our findings through:
- Monthly webinars where Equitopia experts address a range of issues proposed by our membership
- Entertaining and informative monthly podcasts which bring together knowledge and experience of our experts from all corners of the world.
Blog posts – at least 6 posts per month written by contributors from around the world.
We run clinics at our facility in Thornton, California and at a growing number of locations worldwide, offering in-depth assessments of horses and riders. Equitopia clinics consist of a full diagnostic review of the horse’s body, posture, and movement. Participants receive advice on veterinary care, ridden training, in hand/ground work training, saddle fit, bodywork and farrier/hoof care and the horses receive hands-on work.