Equitopia’s lead Saddle Fitter, Georgie Welge, guides you through some key points that will help you gain confidence in the tricky world of saddle fitting
- We delve in to what saddle fit really means; things that affect saddle fit; checking the condition, health of your saddle; and monitoring the fit of your saddle to your horse and your self.
- Georgie shares some tips that you can practice yourself and offers advice on how to train your eye to know when your saddle needs the help of a professional.
Did you know that ALL webinar recordings are included in all Equitopia membership plans?
Sample of Feedback on this webinar:
– Very interesting re weight distribution, saddle slip and saddle pressure on one side of withers.
– Great topic and well presented!
– I really enjoyed the detailed information, there is absolutely no way miss how well educated Georgie is as a subject matter expert!
– Very informative
– Very interesting topic. An awesome teacher with an inspiring view of coorperation to suceed and optmize the horse and owner. Thank you!
– Clear and comprehensivewebinar, lovely lecturer
– Very informative and helpful.
– I found the webinar to be informative also found Georgie to be very easy listening to 😀
– I believe it was the right amount of information for a webinar, it was clear and easy to understand. All in all excellent job, thank you!