Webinar: Low-Stress Routine Health Care for your Horse
Presented by Dr Sue Mc Donnell, MS, PhD
Dr McDonnell’s presentation focused on application of science-based learning principles for gaining and maintaining your horse’s comfort with routine health care and mildly aversive veterinary procedures.
This webinar should be mandatory for every horse owner!
SAMPLE OF FEEDBACK FROM THIS WEBINAR
– I really enjoyed learning about the ophthalmic application. I am a human eye doctor and have suggested to my trainer that applying drops or ointments to the inner canthus is enough and that fighting to drop into the lower lid is counterproductive and unnecessary. It is nice to have this verification from the video
– Her videos were very good.
– The webinar was very good. I have learned few tricks how to in proper/better way apply medication. I see now that I can use basically the same technique as with my dog.
– Sue McDonnell has done and continues to do amazing work with horses! She’s also so generous with her time and knowledge. I always learn something new with her presentations; it’s as if she triggers my neurons.
– Clear and useful.
– So important topic!
– This was very helpful. Please have her back to share more techniques.
– Information was given in clear and practical language.
– Easy to understand, hands on tips, you can feel the love of horses.
– Always a pleasure to learn from an expert in this field!!
This webinar is included as part of the monthly content provided for everyone signed up to Equitopia’s membership program and may be accessed by logging in to the Equitopia website and clicking on the ‘Webinars’ icon. The recording is available for stand alone purchase for $15. Non members who purchase the webinar recording, will be able to view it by logging into the Equitopia website and clicking on the ‘My Courses’ icon.